My Second Cousins

So.. Pak long Salleh.. mak (Aminah), pak uda ahmad, mak cik rokiah, pak yassin, pakcik hassan (Abdul Rahman) then mak busu hasanah.
That came about from my chat with Rozlina Shafie whose grandma was Wah Yah (Juriah), niece to Tok Itam. My father and Wak Yah are cousins. So my siblings and I are 2nd cousins to Rozlina's mum. Rozlina are 3rd cousins with my children and to my nephew and neices.
Cicit Tok dari Kak Min
1) A. Rashid bin Shafie (Abg Ased) abg dh meninggal dunia
2) Rashidah binti Shafie (Cik Dah)
3) Roziah binti Shafie (Ogie)
4) Rozman bin Shafie (Loz/Man - LY)
5) Rozlina binti Shafie (lin)
6) Rohaidi bin Shafie (Eddie)
7) Rohaizad bin Shafie (Iz)
Cicit Tok Itam dari Abang Hassan,
1. Saleha
2. Yusof
3. Fauziah
4 . Ayub
Yusof and Ayub are my brothers name too.
When I was in TKC, I have spent several weekends at Abang Hassan's and Chik's family home. They have a daughter then Saleha Abdul Rahman, whom we call Seha. I know she has other siblings. So Seha and Rozlina (Lin) are cousins. They need their own family tree now. ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜„ I hope am correct in putting this together.

Comments