Reunion with My Long's Family

The trip to JB on 9th February 2013 brought my sisters and me together with our spouses and sons closer to my late eldest brother (Mohamed), Long's family. There's Edah, Rohaya and daughter Arisya, Rahimah and husband Ibrahim, with daughters Ain Fatihah, Aishah and son Qayyum. We met for dinner at Malay Village Restaurant. We had a lovely night chit chatting and laughing away over dinner, making up for lost time.

My late brother's family lives in Johor Bahru, that is our home town but my two brothers, four sisters and I have set up base in Selangor. So we hardly meet our nephews and nices in JB. The same goes to my nephews and niece in Singapore (children to my late brother, Abdullah). Alhamdulillah for now and insyallah for as long as we are healthy we may make the occasional trip. Otherwise I hope they know where to find us in the future.



 
 
 
 

 
 

Comments