Happy New Year 2013

Last year I spent New Year's eve with my College friends from age 12, watching the fireworks at KLCC. Tonight there will be no celebration as I have other matters to attend to. Therefore, always enjoy the moment whenever, wherever cause it may or may not surface again. This year it's more personal. Need to be with my loved ones.

Am never the type who reflects on what I have not achieved or have achieved at years' end. It's too big a task. It's like doing cleaning. If you don't do it on a regular basis and then you start doing it you will find that it is such hard work. Thus every year I tell myself that every new day shall be better than the last. That way it's like doing cleaning on a daily basis. Ha ha... The people who preach on planning, motivational talks etc would disagree and say what crap am I talking about.

2012 has been a good year both family and career. Allah has been kind to me and my family. I progressed, the children progressed too. Whatmore do you ask for? More money maybe. Ha ha.. For me, I would ask for more 'blessed time'. If you think you do not have time to do what you want that's because the time you have is not blessed fully by Allah. Has it happened to you that amidst your busy schedule you still find time to visit you sick friends and yet spend enough time with your family, attend to work etc. That's blessed time presumbaly. Just this week I've touched base, spent more time with my immediate family, met my siblings, nephews and nieces, visited my sick sister and friend.

May next year be a better year. I already have a challenge by Allah as I'm starting next year short staffed by one who has been at the helm of my group. May Allah give me strength to lead those remaining.

For now thank you Allah for all your blessings and may you shower all my family, friends, staff and I with more. Keep us in good health too. Amin.

Happy New Year 2013.



 

Comments

  1. You can start by reducing the time you spend on ... You know what I mean. Bhahahaha =D
    Go out dating with uncle rather than main tab =p hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment