Life's Cycle

Life is a cycle. Today on the radio, they were talks suggesting that it is absolutely alright to send 'home alone' old aged parent to an old folks facility on a daily basis, sending them in the morning and fetching them home in the evening. This scenario is similar to sending a child to a nursery or a  kindergarten for families who do not have help at home. This is to avoid leaving the parent in danger when robbers target for homes where there live an old aged parent alone.

Brings back to memory when I mentioned to my daughter about living in a 'home facility' when I am left alone without my other half, provided there are friends I know who are in similar predicament and she said it's for me to tell my siblings that I chose not to  be taken care of by her. Ha..ha..... Or maybe someday she will say to me 'Ma don't forget to bring your pampers bag' when she send me to the 'home' in the mornings. :)

Comments

  1. Dok kata tak nak anak perempuan dia jaga but dia mentioned jugak anak perempuan dia yang kena hantar dia to the "home". Last last yang paling dia nak, anak perempuan dia jugak untuk haga dia. huhuhu. =D (smiley tak leh tinggal, kalau tak nanti dikata rude lagi)

    See ma, se RUDE RUDE adik in your eyes pun, I tau you mesti nak adik senantiasa ada dengan ma. Mohon lah Syahmi lembut hati sampai syurga.
    Camni tak dapek lah den migrate... tengok gaya nak beli rumah pun ma yang carikan. =p

    "Adik, mesti dekat. Jangan jauh jauh.", mama.

    Semua mak memang canggini ke? I'm not a mother hence I still wonder. ;-) Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nak dekat ngan future cucu je. Iya and Amir dah jauh dah.:)

      Delete

Post a Comment