COVID19


MCO1(Movement Control Order) from March 18 - March 31
MCO2 from April 1 to April 14.
MCO3 from April 15 to April 28
Today is 10 April 2020. After 24 days at home I realized how the world still evolve with my 'non- existence'. Life goes on for everyone without any contribution from me, except for me staying at home. The close family are already independent and surviving without my 'interference' except for Jundi's and Mahdi's daily video calls. I should be grateful. Yes Alhamdulillah I don't have to worry about my own children, they are in Allah's hands. All are in their own homes in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor except one in Alor Setar.
Thus my heart worries about a friend who lives hundreds of kilometres away from me. She just had a major operation and living alone with her 70 sthing year old sis. I asked her if she had enough supply of food, she said she was ok but then again she asked me how I could help her, the fact that I was so far away from her. So I told her I can try to use my JKR contacts.. forgetting that she could find runners locally to buy her supplies.
My heart goes out to all the frontliners in Malaysia and the world.
My heart goes out to all in difficulties during this COVID19 period locally and worldwide. May Allah grant all our prayers in this trying times.
My thoughts went to another friend nearby... I hope she will survive the lockdown despite whatever problems she is facing. May Allah keeps her safe and calm through all this.
My thoughts went to those new relatives I just found through the fb. I had even planned in my thoughts a trip to Batu Pahat and Johor Bahru to visit the long lost relatives during Eid festival which last for a month normally. That has to take a back seat now. In sha Allah it can happen.
My thoughts went to the cancelled Birthday trip on 27th March thanking God it did not happen.
My thoughts went to the twice cancelled Turkey trip which I first planned in Septemver 2019 and the one which was due on 7th April 2020. Alhamdulillah it was cancelled.
My thoughts went to the planned cruise in September 2020. I may just withdraw from that one too.
My thoughts go to the fakir and Asnafs in Yemen who do not have enough to eat.
My thoughts went to Ramadhan in 2020 and the family decided to perform terawikh prayers at home only.
Yes I miss all those close to my heart, family and friends alike. May Allah takes away Ms Corona (female?) from the face of this earth in a snap, kun fayyakun. If only Allah wills, he wills.

Comments