Always Remember Allah...

A mother would never want her children to go through the same hardships she did, I don't think so. But a mother would want her children to learn something from the hardships she had gone through.

So much has happened in the last 6 years and if I can describe there has been so much blessing in all these years. It always scares me if Allah would try us with more trials admidst the blessings he has bestowed upon us. My two eldest children were married within the last 6 years. The eldest now with 2 kids and my daughter just recently gave birth to a baby boy. As for the youngest child he has completed his studies and is now doing his intern in an oil and gas company. I too have ended my 10 long years as a single parent within these 6 years. I thank Allah for all his blessings and everyday I pray that he will not try us with something that is beyond us to handle and every chance I get I will still remind my children ' always remember Allah' for I am always worried ...les we forget. 

Comments