Raya in Subang

Last weekend 22 Syawal, I had my siblings and my nephews and nieces over for a get together. The 'Family I Knew so well then'  were all here except Bahrin and wife Maniz and baby Azra. That was a total of 13 adults and 7 children.

Next is the family of my sis and American hubby. A total of 6 adults and baby Thaqif. Suria and family was also entertaining that same day. The youngest sister's family, a total of 3 adults. My sis Zahrah came too. My nephew from Mumbai and wife with 2 boys were there too. My bro yusof, wife and cousin Ani came too. My nephew Hafiz and wife Zah came with their two kids. Amidst all these people 3 of my friends were here. Masyallah how do they fit into my terrace house. How did we do it? I didn't take any photo as I was too busy serving food tog w my daughter. My husband was with the men outside in the verandah drinking coffee. Ok so that's how the rest  fitted in the house. Not forgetting my daughter in law, Wati the nanny and my two grandkids were there too.

There were so much happiness that day from the sound of it. If I wish for a bigger house, I may sound so ungrateful but a bigger house would be nice. Food were great too. I prepared laksa johor and ordered nasi dagang, kuih akok, kuih koci and tepung pelita. There were plenty to eat and to take away too.

My brother Yunos, his wife, 3 sons and both son's fiances came later after all has left.My guests finally left at midnight. It was a truly long day but enjoyable. Could have been better if my two sons were home. One now working in Dubai and the other studying in Melbourne. We all miss you. Hu hu....

Comments