Posting to Bangalore and Dubai

Yesterday my eldest son, left for Bangalore (his project site) on his new posting for one of the oil companies in Malaysia. Next Friday, he will fly to Dubai where he will be posted for the next two years. It brings back memories of me mentioning to him that the world is so small and I have a feeling he would be working outside Malaysia in the future. Indeed God has destined that for him when he was chosen for the post. Alhamdulillah. Very soon in three months time the family will join him. My daughter in law has tendered in her resignation to follow him and take care of their two children. What a noble thing to do, may Allah bless her for her sacrifices and the more I will nag my son to take care of her well. He knows I am overlooking his shoulder everytime. A mother is a mother always. Live with that my son!

Comments