To Earn Allah's Love

Masyallah, I happened to listen to Ustaz Dr Zahazan Mohamed on youtube- Tafsir Al-Quran (1 & 2). I am writing this specially for all the youth and young children in the family also as a reminder to myself.

It is not important for you to worry about gaining the love of the human being if you have not earned Allah's love. How do we go about earning Allah's Love, Ustaz Dr Zahazan summarised it as below:

1. One must be humble to the people of Book, the righteous ( Redha diri pada org yang beriman )
2. Be firm against the non-believers ( Tegas dengan orang yang tak beriman )
3. Jihad for Islam ( Berjihad kepada Agama Islam)
4. Fear not for the truth in Islam (Jangan takut dalam menegakkan Islam)
5. Accomplish the sunat admist accomplishing the wajib (Buat yang sunat disamping yang wajib)
6.Recite Surah Al-Ikhlas as many as you can even in solat (Banyakan baca surah Al-Ikhlas)
7.Profess your love for Allah, your religon and Rasullullah.Recite this every morning.
    'RaditubillahiRabba' (Aku redha Engkau Tuhan ku yang berhak disembah)
    'Wabil Islamidina' (Aku redha Islam itu agama ku)
    'Nabi Muhammad s.a.w.-Nabiya' (Aku redha Rasullullah itu Nabi ku)

Ustaz discussed that one clear sign that Allah loves you is through your humbleness/humility towards the righteous group.

For Allah to love us do not be afraid of the non-believers, be firm in your beliefs even if you stick out like a sore thumb (that last bit is from me). It reminds me when I went for a meeting in Budapest, Hungary, as I was walking down the streets of Budapest I was the only lady wearing hijab. I was so afraid of being attacked but I said to myself if I am doing what Allah asked me to do, how can He not protect me. Those were my thoughts. Honestly I was so afraid before I arrived to that place and even thought of taking off the hijab. Alhamdullillah it was alright and when you meet the gypsies there they too wear scarves. He  he..

Jihad comes in many forms. If you are a teacher, teach also the love of Allah through your teachings, if you are a rich businessman teach others how to do it in the right way that pleases Allah. Why do you think I write this blog? To me it's my little way of jihad hoping that somewhere quietly my little ones would read. Where else do you start if not from your own family. Teach our children to love Allah, the rewards would be enormous.

The fourth, the Ustaz said do not feel inferior to the non-believers when it comes to Islam. Do not be afraid in what you believe and knowledge of Islam is the way to increase that strength.

Allah loves those who do all that is asked for in the Rukun Iman. The solat, the fasting, the zakat etc.. do them without fail. And if you want Allah to love you more accompany the wajib with the sunat. Do the solat sunat with the wajib, do sadaqah with zakat, do the fasting in Rejab, Syaaban together with the wajib in Ramadhan and many more examples.

According to the hadith sahih, reciting the surah Al-Ikhlas is the way to show that you love Allah. If you love Allah, Allah will without fail love you. How does he show that? One way is to make the person you love, loves you in return. Thus do not worry about whether the person will love you or not for if you love Allah, Allah will make them love you. That was like tongue twisting. He narrates about the lady named Zainab who was thrown into the jail full of wild dogs. The fact that she loves Allah, Allah made the dogs love her instead of biting her as what was expected of the dogs to do.

The professing of love is so easy. Let's do it. Please check if I have written it correctly or listen to his youtube tazkirah titled as I have written above yourself.

To my children focus onto loving Allah and He will love you and put you in his radar without ever leaving you in despair ever, Insyallah. Subahanallah.


Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum Sister, I like your article. Alhamdullillah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumsalam Sister Sakina. Masyallah, the first or is it the second comment I get from a stranger otherwise it's from my daughter, Juaini Ayla or my sister Zam. You're not a friend of my daughter are you? I have children of my own and many nephews and nieces. Writing is my only way of reaching out to them so I use this blog to share with them. None give me feedback but they know if they misbehave the next blog will be about them so they have to behave. Ha ha. Another approach of keeping them at bay. Take care sister Sakina. Happy reading.

      Delete

Post a Comment