The Youngest Sis

It has always been me leaving the country ocassionally and everytime I am at the airport I would make calls to my children and my two sisters, Zamaliah and my youngest sis Chom. However yesterday, 28 May 2012, my Sis Chom left for her inaugural trip to Makkah to perform the umrah together with hubby Haji Jazmin (that's the glamorous name). His real name would sound like the likes of Nordin Ahmad, the hero in the Malay movies.

My youngest sis, is an art teacher in a secondary school in Puncak Alam. A dedicated one just like the rest of the Marjan clans. We must have inherited that my our Dad, the Javanese trait in him. Just like the bees too very hardworking but sometimes we are the Queen Bee especially when we sting. Sis has two boys Aliff and Afiq, Aliff the older on the right in the picture. Not having a girl herself, she dotes on my daughter and my elder sis's girls.The boys are already at Universitiy and will soon graduate insyallah.

There were so much happenings over the last couple of years in our lives. My elder sis, Zaharah who lives with her, suffered a stroke on 26 December 2008 and sis Chom has been taking care of her since then, sometimes with help and sometimes without help from a live in helper.Credit must be given to her, her husband and the two boys for their love and patience in taking care of my sis. Finally after almost 3 and a half years, she decided to take time off to perform the umrah. So I will be with my sis and the boys for a week before my sis Zamaliah takes over until Sis Chom comes home.



In 2001 she took care of my children, Ayla and Azeem when I went for my umrah trip. Now it's my turn but lucky for me the boys are grown up now and the best thing is they can cook and they can drive. He..He.. Well all can guess who takes care of whom. But I still take care of sis Zaharah in my own way.

Insyallah Sis Chom and Hubby Haji Jazmin will have a good relaxing trip to Jordan, Makkah and Madinah. May Allah makes it easy for both of them and may they perform their umrah to perfection, Insyallah.

P/S: I love you all so much.

Comments