Maulidur Rasul (12 Rabiulawal)

Did I read correctly that there are 9 receipients for this year Maulidur Rasul award 2012/1432. The previous receipients include a heart transplant surgeon Tan Sri Dr Yahya Tun Awang, national astronaut and orthopaedic surgeon Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Sheikh Mustapha, blind Senator Datuk Dr Ismail Md Salleh, outstanding PMR examination candidate Nor Umairah Ahmad Jamhari, who is physically challenged, and Mount Everest conqueror Marina Ahmad. Well which category do you fall into? If you are like me then the answer is none.


To comfort yourself (more for myself I think), it's ok not to win awards of this kind but be who you should be with Rasullullah s.a.w. as an exemplary figure. Rasulullah s.a.w. was all that was good to the superlative, nothing less and never the opposite. I remember reading Sirah Rasulullah s.a.w. and when it was time for him to leave the earth, I simply put the book down and never read the end until today. Search for how we should all love Rasulullah s.a.w. like we had known him forever...

Comments