Saddest Love Songs

If you, like me who listen to songs without really listening to the lyrics, then you are saved. One of the singers that I love to listen to is the late Dato' Sudirman (on my night trips with hubby between KL to Alor Setar). His rendition is so heart wrenching, touching and could make you feel like you would be so blessed if you had someone to sing you love songs the way he did. I gathered about at least 10 of his love songs and read the lyrics, some written by Madam Habsah Hassan, I think. If you really had lost a loved one through a breakup, a divorce or death it would be so hard to live again after listening to the lyrics in his songs. You simply would just want to curl in bed in the comfort of his rendition which is so beautifully sung.

Below are the list of the songs, look-up for the lyrics:

Hilang Berganti, Jauh disudut Hati, Hujan, Merisik Khabar, Nilai Cintamu, Pelangi Petang, Terasing, Tiada Dendam diHati, Gerimis diLautan, Patah Hati dan Salam Terakhir.

All the negative vibes in the song is too much. I prayed that it wasn't his life he was crooning about. It would have been so sad. So if ever you had lost someone don't drown yourself in these songs. You'll never get up and look for the sunshine again. But I still love to listen to his songs for I know I had fallen and gotten up again.

Al-Fatihah to the late Dato' Sudirman Hj Arshad.

Comments