Home Alone

Today on Christmas Day, my Azeem is away at Iwan's. My daughter, Ayla and son-in-law Syahmi away at Syahmi's parent's. Hubby left for Kelantan at 0430 with daughter Izzati (Teh) and son Afiq. My son, Reza and daughter-in-law Shida and the two grandkids, Almira and Amir are away out of town. Now I am 'Home Alone' and at 'Peace'???

My childhood friend and now, still my friend put this on her facebook recently, source unknown - 'Peace' does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. So true.. I am home alone, things are quiet around the house except for the Christmas movie on TV and me staying in bed till late I am not at peace. I miss everyone... Hu..hu...

I am so at peace when I have all my loved ones around and when the roof of the house seems to fall in with all that racket. Hmmm......

Comments

  1. So true, Sis. Kenapa tak datang rumah? Ingat awak kat Kedah....Amal

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapi bila ada conflict, rasa nak lari kan?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment