Me...

If you search for Arian Queen, my blog does not turn up but instead an Arian Queen on Myspace do. Not mine. If you notice I don't even put my profile there as I am shy to let colleagues know that it is my blog. I have friends and associates in the line of work in Sweden, Greece, Zimbabwe, Nepal, Manila, the UK, Austria, Australia and maybe more. If one types my full name I will appear and maybe this blog too. Scary......

The name Arian Queen..let me explain. I am not very computer savvy. My daughter created this blog for me and when she asked what name I wanted to use I simply blurted out 'Arian Queen'. You see my horoscope is Aries, so I am an Arian and I always tell my kids that I should have been born a Princess and one day become Queen. Why?? Because I hate picking up after myself, the children are better at that than me and so is my husband. Does that explain? I rarely cook but when I do I put my heart into it. Everytime I cook it is special. Ha ha..Self claim. I send clothes to the laundry and send my husband's shirt for ironing too. I send my clothes for dry cleaning leaving a few I have to iron myself. You see when my children were little and growing up, I had help for 20 years. I have had without help for 7 years now, barely managing but ok I guess. Thank you kiddos and thank you husband for tolerating the 'Never to be Queen'.

The only photo I have put in is in 'Allah's Precious Gifts' and those who know them will know who I am. I will try to put more photos eventually, just that old photos need scanning and it is too time consuming. When my photo appears then that means I am comfortable with my own blog by then.

I have told my daughter that the last entry in this blog would be written by her informing of my demise. However I pray to Allah for health and a long life so that I can reap the 'Nikmats' from Him and be thankful for them too, insyallah.

Comments