Enjoy Your Life

The ability to interact with people from old to the young, children to adults, friends to strangers, from bosses to subordinates to colleagues, is really a skill... it is something one can learn but most of all if you have that skill it's really a gift from the Al-Mighty. Not everyone is good at it but one can learn and develop it I presume. Our lives.... is all about the people in it and how we let them into our lives through our interactions with them.

I guess you can learn this from reading related books but of all the many books I have read, none as light but so meaningful as the compilation of the life of Allah's Messenger s.a.w., his companions and anecdotes of some of the prominent men of this ummah by Dr Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Rahman al-'Arifi, the book entitled 'Enjoy Your Life'. It is a book on the art of dealing with others. It comprises short stories on how our Prophet s.a.w. deals with the people he met at many different circumstances. Having read the book its really about learning the psychology of people thus helping us to deal with them and the Prophet s.a.w. showed us simply how to do it.

When I was young and when my non-muslim friends asked me what Islam is, I replied from what I learnt that Islam is a way of life. Not understanding its true meaning, this book explains all. It's how we live our lives and how we deal with people in our lives in the right way is Islam.. Read it and may through this book, Allah will bless us in dealing with people more appropriately....

You can read "Enjoy Your Life" for free here.

Comments

  1. Indeed I am enjoying mine =)

    I enjoy chasing for payments from customers too! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment