Messages and Help from...

There are  times when you are in need of help it comes to you in many ways, sometimes literally physical help will come, sometimes messages and ideas given from the Al-Mighty through many means...

There was once during my difficult times when I was feeling my lowest, when I felt all circumstances were against me... driving alone on my own and decided to turn on the radio and there was on the radio channel 'tazkirah' on how it is required for us to remain patient as we go through God's trials and tribulation. The trials given to us is a sign that God is testing us and shows how much you are loved and if we go through it with flying colours we shall reap the rewards after.

This evening as I turned on the television, there he was the Al-Hafidz Ustaz Dato' Haron Din talking about Tahfidz and Al-Hafidz. The parents of an Al-Hafidz will be given jewelled crown to wear in the thereafter, whatmore the Al-Hafidz themselves. Masyallah... There I was in my earlier blog had made prayers that my grandsons if not all my grandchildren will become Al-Hafidz. That way the lives of my children as well as my grandchildren in this world and the thereafter will be saved.

Al'Ankabut (The Spider)

<><><><><><><><><>029.051 And is it not enough for them that we have sent down to thee the Book which is rehearsed to them? Verily, in it is Mercy and a Reminder to those who believe.
The role of a mother never really stops, at this point I can only make doa for the future over the things I failed to do before.... Talking about controlling, as one of my children said of me.... it's just a mere habit and the effect may run through for generations to come... Shall make this specific doa till I die...  Tomorrow is 1st Ramadhan (1432/2011), may Allah guide us in this holy month to do the best we can to enhance ibadah and iman insyallah..

Al'Baqarah


<><><><><><>
<>002.185 Ramadan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

Comments