I Wasn't There...


I missed out on many family gatherings and this was one of them. Now you see why the family needs big houses. This was only made up of seriously 3 Aunts (3rd generation), 6 cousins (4th generation) + 3 spouses, 11 children (5th generation) from the cousins, Shahruddin+Faiz, Shazlin+Yazid, Bahrin+Maniz, Suria+Hadi, Josey+Shida, Yohanis+Fikri, Mimi (not in pic)+Azmir. Rashdan+Nini are the first of the 5th generation to be married. They have a child now who is the first of the 6th generation on the Jumirah's side of the family. My mom's lineage. Picture below was taken at Mimi's house during Baby Azra's Aqiqah. So glad that my son goes to family functions even if I can't make it. 



Front Row: Shida, Almira, Nisha, Suria, Shazlin, baby Amir, Maniz, baby Azra, Yohanis, baby Taqif, Kalia, sis-in-law Yatie, Sumaiyya (crawling)
Back Row from left: Omar, Fikri, Nini, Aishah, Sis Amal, Sis Chom, Nadia, Iman, Iwan, Faiz, Josey, Rashdan

Comments